Welcome

Welcome to our Blog. I am new at this blogging stuff, so please bear with me. I hope it is easy for you to follow. I put some links about our favorite doctor on the side bar. Also, the oldest posts are at the bottom or on the previous page, so start there and work your way up. Thanks for visiting.

Mwright2006@cox.net

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update

It has been quite some time since I have given an update on Janice and I am happy to say this is primarily due to the fact that there is not much to report. Janice has been following a gluten free diet due to the celiac, continues with monthly infusions of Tysabri and daily doses of various supplements. She has had no MS flair since July 2009. Yeah team! Unfortunately though, Janice has been nursing a little knee injury. She is not sure how this happened, but it is causing a major problem in her training for the December 2010 Las Vegas Marathon. A recent visit to an orthopedist resulted with a prescription for an anti inflammatory medication and approval to proceed with the marathon. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment