Welcome

Welcome to our Blog. I am new at this blogging stuff, so please bear with me. I hope it is easy for you to follow. I put some links about our favorite doctor on the side bar. Also, the oldest posts are at the bottom or on the previous page, so start there and work your way up. Thanks for visiting.

Mwright2006@cox.net

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2:00:45












Today was the Las Vegas Marathon. Janice joined over 28,000 runners and ran the half marathon (13.1 miles) in two hours and 45 seconds. That is a very good time but approximately 46 seconds too long in her opinion. She was hoping for under two hours. But 6.55 MPH for two hours is a very competitive pace. Her knee held out perfectly too. Photos from top to bottom:
1) 6:00am stretching prior to Marathon.
2) Finished, and still fresh as a daisy!
3) Back at home with two of her many fans :-)
4) Stretching her tired and sore muscles after
her run.
5) Well earned relaxation with some hot tea tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Wish I had the cardio to do that lol I need to get in shape!

    ReplyDelete