Today was the Las Vegas Marathon. Janice joined over 28,000 runners and ran the half marathon (13.1 miles) in two hours and 45 seconds. That is a very good time but approximately 46 seconds too long in her opinion. She was hoping for under two hours. But 6.55 MPH for two hours is a very competitive pace. Her knee held out perfectly too. Photos from top to bottom:
1) 6:00am stretching prior to Marathon.
2) Finished, and still fresh as a daisy!
3) Back at home with two of her many fans :-)
4) Stretching her tired and sore muscles after
5) Well earned relaxation with some hot tea tonight.