Welcome

Welcome to our Blog. I am new at this blogging stuff, so please bear with me. I hope it is easy for you to follow. I put some links about our favorite doctor on the side bar. Also, the oldest posts are at the bottom or on the previous page, so start there and work your way up. Thanks for visiting.

Mwright2006@cox.net

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary?

March 7, 2010, It has been one year since the diagnosis. Janice and I talked about this the other day, and she said, "What am I supposed to do, celebrate?"

This past year has taken us on quite the journey. We have been hospitalized three times, taken daily injections, then three times a week injections, then moved on to monthly infusions. We have had numerous MRIs, CT scans, Lumbar punctures, blood tests, vision tests, traveled to San Francisco several times, traveled to Tel Aviv Israel for bone marrow extraction and then to Athens Greece for MSC's infusion. We have had some great doctors and some not so great. Our years' experience has been quite the adventure.

So today we should celebrate. . . the fact that the disease has not progressed any further since last July, the fact that we do have some great docs to care for us, that we can live with this and move on in life and that our God is Great.

Condition Update- No change.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. It has been quite the journey this past year. I cry as I write because that fight should be closer to an end but it continues on. I love you all and promise you that this next year I will spend even more time dedicated to research and providing whatever support you require. All my love, Beth.

    ReplyDelete